roofing experts you can trust
Black streaks caused by algae on your roof may affect your home’s value. Some of our shingle varieties are designed and manufactured to prevent those algae streaks. These shingles maintain their beautiful appearance for years, helping preserve their value.
There are hundreds of shingle colors to choose from. We carry designer shingle brands including: Owens Corning, Atlas, with options including Scotchgard 3M Protection.
DEPEND ON OUR SUPERIOR WORKMANSHIP
During the roofing installation, expect The Third Estimate’s high standards. Don’t settle for less when shopping around for your new roof.
- 6 ft. of ice and water guard up from the gutter line (code requires 2 ft. from interior walls)
- Ice and water on all valleys
- Synthetic underlayment in all remaining areas (the advantage is your shingles lay flatter on your roof)
- New drip edge is installed on every home. With new edging, you’ll never worry about water coming in around the perimeter of your roof (a lot of companies reused old drip edge)
- Flashing on chimney and stop flashing. These are integral parts of a new roof and should be replaced on every roof job
Designing Your New Roof
We make getting a new roof on your home FUN and EXCITING!
Our dedicated Estimators are committed to assisting you with designing the dream home you envision pulling up the driveway to every day.
We work on your schedule and within your budget. We offer several different color options and ideas to help bring your vision to life!
Check out our Exterior Design Center to see what tools we offer to help our customers pick out the perfect shingle for their homes transformation!