Call Center Representative
Solon, OH, 44139, USA | Job Type: Full-Time
About the Role
The Third Estimate has served our Northeast Ohio community for over 27 years— since 1996. We are a family-owned and locally operated business in Solon, Ohio. Our company strives to provide superior customer service, integrity, and trust. We take pride in our top-notch craftsmanship, so we only offer the best high-quality products in the exterior home improvement market for roofing, windows, siding, and gutter systems.
We are seeking an outbound Call Center Representative to follow-up on existing leads. This person will be responsible for building customer relationships, identify customer needs, setting appointments and provides all necessary information to both the customer and staff.
- Handle many outbound calls to customers and clients.
- Upsell other products wherever possible
- Meet personal targets and work towards meeting team targets
- Maintain good customer relations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Diploma (OR) GED Equivalent
- (1) year of previous customer service experience
- Must be dependable, maintain regular attendance and be punctual
- MS Office Proficiency
- Data Entry Experience
- Previous experience in the home improvement industry
- Previous sales experience and/or outbound call experience
- Strong multitasking, time management, and target achieving skills
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Negotiation abilities
- Good knowledge of CRM practices and system
We offer competitive pay, incentives, bonuses, long-term stable employment, and a fun family environment! We will provide excellent training with ongoing support as it’s our mission to ensure teamwide success to continue our growth. We are an ambitious growing company that seeks highly motivated ambitious people.
The Third Estimate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy concerning recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment. The company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please contact the Human Resources department.