Are the Windows in
Your Home Drafty?
Get your NEW, Energy-Efficient Windows from The Third Estimate!
SPECIAL OFFER until July 30th!!!
- Complete Install in Existing Opening.
- Custom Cap Exterior in Aluminum Coil.
- Super Spacer Glass System with Low-E2 & Argon Gas.
- Tilt in to Clean
- Half Screen
- Lifetime Manufactures Warranty!
- Includes size up to 81 United Inched (28” by 53”)
- Larger windows only $7 more per inch.
- Georgetown Series Only
Get the Biggest Bang for Your Buck!! Not all windows are built the same.
Many companies advertise prices starting at $129, $189 or even $249. Typically, they are advertising a product that doesn’t have all the options that you may want in your home. These windows may be great for flipping houses or rental properties, but not the home where you pay your heating & cooling costs. These windows are typically used by companies that are younger and can’t offer exceptional service, quality or longevity, but can offer just a low price.
Our specialty windows do meet the higher standards of the NFRC and EnergyStar. These windows are installed by The Third Estimate, because we are more concerned with quality, longevity and energy efficiency, rather than explaining why a sub-par product failed in a few short years. Our custom windows are of higher quality, have greater longevity, and come with a lifetime warranty.
The Third Estimate has secret shopped our competition for years. Companies such as Window Nation, Window World, Universal Windows and Champion Windows just to name a few.
What to Expect when we give you Your Estimate?
- You can expect us to measure all of your windows
- Show you samples from many manufacturers. So you can be knowledgeable about the products that meets your families needs and budget without wasting your time on future estimates from other companies justifying why their product is the best.
- Our written estimate will be accurate and valid for up to one year.
How does the Savvy Window
Customer Pay For The Project?
Windows are not a one time investment. Higher performing windows will continue to pay for themselves after the purchase, with reduced energy costs. Our customers have told us that the windows have reduced their monthly heating and cooling costs nearly 25-40%!
What this means is the savvy window customer chooses to finance their higher performing windows, because on a cash flow basis the windows they choose might not cost them anything when they account for their energy savings vs the lower monthly energy bill.
There are hundreds of frame and glass options for you to mix and match. Shop around, but don’t be fooled. Insulated glass does not mean it is coated with LoE or includes Argon Gas. Be informed! Unless it states it, they are not there!