Outside Sales/Project Manager
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087, USA | Job Type: Full Time
About the Role
This year alone in the Ohio area has experienced in excess of 535 million dollars of insurance claims related to weather according to the Ohio Institute of Insurance. Every year roofs & aluminum siding are damaged from wind & hail that are covered by insurance companies of the insured. What this means is we are helping homeowners improve & repair their home at little to no cost to them! This is HUGE! Normally, the hardest part of selling is making it affordable. FREE is affordable. We are seeking outside sales representative/project managers to work affected areas from large wind & hail damage.
- Makes Sales Presentations to customers by explaining the damage to their property, answering questions, and providing solutions.
- Explain procedures, obtain proper paperwork, signatures, and inspect interior and exterior areas of home including attic and separate structures.
- Must be able to sell and close contracts.
- Must be technology proficient and be able to adapt to technology changes.
- Must be able to get on ladder and perform roof inspections.
- Assist homeowners with filing insurance claims for property damage, due to the storm and/or catastrophic events.
- Work with insurance companies and adjusters to assist in reviewing estimates
- Past sales experience in construction is highly desired.
- Must have a proven success record in past sales management/leadership background.
- Must be energetic, social and have great people skills.
- Strong Written and Verbal Skills
- You will be responsible for managing leads weekly, monthly, and quarterly to ensure year end goals are met.
- Storm Season – You will be traveling to provide a service to the different homeowners when storms hit. There will be many homeowners in need of construction services following the damages and you will be the mediator between customers and the insurance companies.
- The sales associate will learn and execute our refined sales system. The sale system helps our average sales associate close 30-60% of the appointments and will be the foundation to their success. This is the main role of the sales associates and is the main metric of success. The sales associate should expect to scout for additional inspections around each potential sale, perform inspections, demonstrations, and be detailed with the follow up with unlanded proposals. The sales associate should also expect to do a decent amount of traveling around the Cleveland, Akron and Canton areas during the storm season, where they will maximize their compensation plan.
- Presenting & selling our services to prospective customers
- Working with insurance claims adjusters in the field.
- Final inspections of the work completed.
- Building relationships with neighbors of current customers to promote our services.
Once we install a roof/siding on one house, we install the entire neighborhood