Outside Sales Representative
Solon, OH, 44139, USA | Job Type: 1099
About the Role
The Third Estimate has served our Northeast Ohio community for over 27 years— since 1996. We are a family-owned and locally operated business in Solon, Ohio. Our company strives to provide superior customer service, integrity, and trust. We take pride in our top-notch craftsmanship, so we only offer the best high-quality products in the exterior home improvement market for roofing, windows, siding, and gutter systems.
Our 1099 – Outside Sales Representatives conduct in-home sales presentations to our customers in respect to our various home improvement products and services available. You will be following up on potential sales leads and maintaining relationships with existing customers. Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory.
- Traveling within an assigned sales territory to conduct in-home sales presentations with existing and potential customers.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling company products to new and existing customers.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to expand brand presence through the creation of suitable marketing materials.
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry developments by attending meetings, training workshops, and industry events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. (Company vehicle allowance available to those who qualify).
- High School Diploma (OR) GED Equivalent
- MS Office Proficiency
- Must be dependable, maintain regular attendance and be punctual
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- (2+) Years of Home Improvement Industry experience
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
We offer competitive pay, incentives, bonuses, long-term stable employment, and a fun family environment! We will provide excellent training with ongoing support as it’s our mission to ensure teamwide success to continue our growth. We are an ambitious growing company that seeks highly motivated ambitious people.
The Third Estimate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy concerning recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment. The company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please contact the Human Resources department.