Call Center supervisor
Solon, OH, 44139, USA | Job Type: Full-Time
About the Role
The Third Estimate has served our Northeast Ohio community for over 27 years— since 1996. We are a family-owned and locally operated business in Solon, Ohio. Our company strives to provide superior customer service, integrity, and trust. We take pride in our top-notch craftsmanship, so we only offer the best high-quality products in the exterior home improvement market for roofing, windows, siding, and gutter systems.
The Call Center Supervisor will be responsible for training other representatives and taking customer calls as needed. They will be responsible for assessing their work and give them feedback to maximize performance. The goal is to achieve excellent performance from your team that will bring sustainable business growth to The Third Estimate.
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback as needed.
- Train new team members on best practices of customer call procedures.
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed.
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- (3)+ Years of experience in an inbound/outbound call center environment
- (2)+ Years of Supervisory Experience
- High School Diploma (OR) GED Equivalent
- MS Office Proficiency
- Must be dependable, maintain regular attendance and be punctual
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- (2+) Years of Home Improvement Industry experience
- (3)+ Years of Supervisory / Managerial Experience
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Negotiation abilities
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
We offer competitive pay, incentives, bonuses, long-term stable employment, and a fun family environment! We will provide excellent training with ongoing support as it’s our mission to ensure teamwide success to continue our growth. We are an ambitious growing company that seeks highly motivated ambitious people.
The Third Estimate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy concerning recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment. The company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you need assistance to perform your job duties because of a physical or mental condition, please contact the Human Resources department.